MAREK BOWERS aka BALLS GEAR & WISDOMS
ECO-FRIENDLY MASSAGE BALLS & FOAM ROLLERS
• Learn to Roll
• Rawlogy Mobility Blog
• Rules for Rolling – Never roll on a bone; Never roll on a joint; Never roll on a strain; Don’t roll on a fracture; If you’re holding on a trigger point and after 15 seconds you don’t feel like there’s release (this almost like flood of good, warm fuzzy), then you might want to back off. That could give you an idea you’re working on injured tissue and ice and rest might be better.
• It’s a process. It takes time to loosen up that tissue.
• You can ease the pressure by rolling out against a wall.
• It took a couple months for my IT bands to loosen up,
but once I did that my knee pain virtually went away.
• Rest – Ice – Compression – Elevation
• I really want to encourage hikers to take care of themselves on their days of rest.
• Hug a tree!
• It’s not just body wellness, it’s also mind wellness.